Baked Spinach Mushroom Quesadillas
Baked Spinach Mushroom Quesadillas, My favorite quesadilla recipe! These are crispy, delicious, and chock full of nutrition. And baking these quesadillas allows you to make many at once, so you can feed your hungry family quickly and easily! #Chocolate #food #Dessert #Vegan #Healthy
for 2 quesadillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced (40 g)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups fresh spinach (120 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 eggs
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, double for 2 quesadillas (100 g)
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese, double for 2 quesadillas (60 g)
- fresh parsley
- Let the oil heat up in the skillet and add the garlic followed by the mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms have softened and caramelized a bit.
- Add the spinach and cook until spinach has wilted.
- Crack in the eggs and scramble with the veggies. Season with salt and pepper, and stir until fully cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Place the tortilla in the skillet and add a layer of both cheeses on half of the tortilla.
- Add the scramble, top with more cheese and fold the tortilla in half.
- Cook for 6 minutes over medium heat, flipping half way.
- Serve with salsa and garnish with fresh parsley.